Sunday, May 23, 2010

Make it happen

Hi guys,

I have been busy!! I've been writing...not just on "A dating Bite" but working on "guarding the beast"-my gryphon's and working on some great ideas that I've come up with. 

What I'm also working on is this blog.  I am trying to make it nice for you guys...so tell me what you think would be good!  I am not all that great at it, but I'm learning. 

Lets see, as far as "Uncover Me" goes I'm on chapter 3 almost to chapter 4 on the rough draft.  This is a rough outline of something that was done in role play form and I've used the same people, but differently and used a different story line.  This is great, mostly because I can use some of what was already written. 

I'm also working on reading and critique reading the first couple chapters of Ash's story...

Alright, I'm off to bed, it's late, and I'm tired.

No comments: