Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

That's right people it's 2012!  What will this year hold?  I'm not sure what it will hold, but I know what I'm trying to do about it and that just means more of the same.

I know it's been some time since the last post and my life has changed.  I've gotten married, I'm expecting a child and well Christmas! 

The end of the year doesn't always mean something coming to an end but to something new starting.  Starting that is what I'm doing.  I've picked up an outline I wrote in 2009 and worked out profiles, an arc for this book and the next two to make it a trio.

What else are you doing, do we dare say what are your resolutions?  I've chosen to try harder and set my mind to things better and to be more organized!  All of these go hand and hand so it should be easy. 

So let me know what your New Year Resolutions are!

No comments: