Friday, August 15, 2008

Great work!

Ok, so it's been a long week. I will update the wiggy thing with Emeralds progress this weekend. Yes I know I only have 10more days of my goal. Do I think I'll make it? Heck no! I'm not where I wanted to be, but I will get some time to work on it when hubby is gone to Vegas for the next week.
This weekend is Tax Free weekend here, I love this weekend! The stores do big sales and you know what... it's also back to school shopping. Autumn is so excited because she wants to go to the big girl stores (Limited 2). She is too tall for 5T's that still fit (heck she can wear her brother's 3T shorts.. if they were not like Daisy Dukes!) So we will be getting a whole new set for this year. I was even thinking of getting myself something new.. who knows!
The suburn is gone, I was red on Monday, but by Tuesday morning I was brown. My nose is the only thing on my face that peeled, so I'm good. I have a nice golden tan to me now, LOVE IT!

Some good news too. Jaci Burton had a contest for her newest book "The Darkest Touch" that will come out the end of Oct. She was giving several readers the chance to do her book reviews. I was luckily choosen, so I will read it and write a review for it and post it here in Oct. (I will read the book WELL before then, but I'll re-read for the review.)
I'm going to be working on posting links to the blogs and websites I visit the most so look for that sometime next week too.
You guys have a good weekend, and I'll see you soon.

No comments: