Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Imagination Prompter....

You know... you should all read Lynn Veihl's blog. She's got so much to say; and she says it ALL! Today she blogs about people not having anything to blog about. She gave this website that helps you... so I'm sharing it....

http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html

This link offers you random topics and questions for you to ponder. So I've clicked it and here are some of my questions and what I said:

College taught you...
that Kool-aid is much better over 21!

Three people you adore are...
Autumn, Zachary and Marie

Do you work too hard?
yes so hard that I'm clicking on the next button and blogging!


So those are just a few, they are great. Some are longer and some are deep; but they are all fun, and help you write. The whole link is cool so keep checking it out.

Alright, on the writing front: My Suspense-Rom is working smoothly, my Demon Witch is also moving along. Emerald is dead. I am going to re-do some of Sapphire that will change how things go in Emerald so it's dead, scraps, FILE 13! (OK, I'll keep it but it's going to be redone ALLOT!)
I am still planning/plotting my Witches on Vacation and the Paranormal Pimping.

Reading side: I've finished Amanda Ashley's newest book-Night's Pleasure; gotten Alexis Morgan's new one-Darkness Unknown; Finished Veil of Midnight, Night Huntress and At Graves End all with in the last month. I know, I know not my normal time line, but heck I'm reading, just slower. My TBR pile is still quite thick, but I keep moving new books to the top. I'm hoping to get my PRIDE from Rachel Vincent soon so I can read that one... but I'll wait....

Alright I'm off for the night guys...

No comments: