Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where do you come up with these things?!

To be honest if I knew I would keep it secret, but I don't know....




What am I talking about? I am talking about where do you come up with your ideas? Well, see lately I can be watching something on the TV and I get an idea. Now I'm not pulling them from the movie, but some of them are like taking one idea from it and going around the block with it and it's a totally different thing!


Ok, for example. Take the movie about an American president who was not married (I can't remember the name), combine it with the one about the widowed president with a daughter...I did!


So I get a Widowed president that is dating.... ok, great, this gives you lots of places to run.. but what did I do?!!! HAHA funny thing you should think that, I sunk it in water and came up with a underwater democracy where the president is dating and has a daughter... yeah I know... I don't get it either.


Other than that what am I doing? Looking for a money job, trying to keep the kids from driving me crazy (school is closed b/c of pig flu), and still trying to adjust to my new life. So Hats off, and finger out... I'm good!




TTYS!

No comments: